How to Roll up your Sleeves
Don't let that contrast fabric under the cuffs go unnoticed.
Get the most out of your shirt by trying these steps below for a new look
1. Unbutton the cuff and gauntlet buttons_snaps.
2. Flip the cuff back and inside out.
3. Pull the flipped cuff all the way to just below or above your elbow without folding, turning the sleeve inside out as it goes.
4. Take the bottom of the inside-out portion and fold it up until it traps the bottom of the cuff.
5. Leave as much or as little of the inside-out cuff showing above the fold as you desire.